“Great place for dinner”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had very nice time in this restaurant. My husband and I went for our anniversary dinner last week to Cardozo bar and grill. This was our third time dining there and we loved it. The food is always delicious and staff is very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a nice time on ocean drive.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I want to share my experience with others what a great experience i had at Cardozo Bar and Grill,My wife ordered Caprese Ravioli I had Rib Eye steak .The food was very good and tasty.
The entire atmosphere of the restaurant was pleasant and nice.
We have left with very good memories.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This to be fair, was on the hit list for Miami for eating and venue, (after a no go at the Betsy) and did not disappoint. I had a great meal, entertainment great and not too loud plus in art deco heaven. I found it reasonably priced, and even as sole diner, was well looked after and lots of fun. It is a little out of the main noisy hoi polloi of Ocean Drive and well enough away from The Clevelander, therefore perhaps more suited for the elderly, such as this contributor.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

The food was OK but how dare they serve us a huge Mojito for $25 without warning. I'm eating as I'm writing this..really nasty practice

1  Thank radiance91
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was walking with friends and we decided to seat at the Cardozo exactly because it looked OK,
not in the busiest section of Ocean Dr.
Service was not very welcoming, the waiters trying to press us to order.
First bad surprise was the drinks menu without the prices. When I asked the price of a mojito I realized why: US$25. I decided to stick to a beer and order a sandwich.
The three sandwich we ordered arrived at different times, a friend had ordered his without cheese but it came with cheese.
It was nice eating while watching the scene in front of the bar.
When the check was brought it had 17% gratuity already added, a very unusual practice in the US.
Not a very nice experience...

1  Thank lrt61