“Miami!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Listen! If you want to get a feel for what Miami Beach is then dinner here is not a bad place to start. Food is okay but not great and pretty pricey. But, the atmosphere is good helped by great live music when we were there.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

My family came to Miami Beach for vacation, we walked on Ocean Drive every day because our hotel was located there. We got lucky and found Cardozo Restaurant. The food was amazing!!!! better than any fine dining place we saw in Miami! Servers, hostess, and manager Tatiana were helpful in picking the right plate for my daughter!! We will be back very soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Service was terrible even if you had to pay 18% charge. We had dinner 22 pm and after one hour töhry didn't serve anymore. They charge us tap water what we even didn't order. Food was ok. After we left the restaurant one waiter call us asholes because we didn't left more tips. Unbelivable that they close the restaurant and ask you to leave just after offering a huge and expensive cocktail.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I when with my family to have dinner at this place(Cardozo) there were excellent bartender(Jose) we have a couple drinks and appetizers the drinks were amazing and our tuna tartar was so delicious. We recommend this place

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I live in Miami Beach, and the Cafe Cardozo is my number one place to go to. Ocean Drive has over a dozen great hotels and patio restaurants. I like the Cardozo because the music is great, the food is really good, the hotel is gorgeous, but most of all because the staff.

This is THE place I go to with my friends and family who visit me. If you ask the manager or hostess at the front if they know me, I guarantee they'll say yes. The photo I've included is taken from where i usually sit and is of one of the waiters singing with the guitarist.

Gentlemen, this is a perfect spot to bring your woman to for dinner.

Don