“Fabulous little restaurant”

Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Naples, Florida
“Fabulous little restaurant”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Best croissants in all the land. Breakfast on the beach. What could be better? Perfect end to a little overnighter

Visited November 2012

“Will be back for the happy hour”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by this place when we were offered a happy hour, two for one as in many other places on ocean drive. When we asked for the price ( I suggest u do it if you are carefull about your budget) we were told the drinks were 25$ each but we would have the second round on the house. You've got to see those drinks! The biggest I've tried so far! And delicious too! My friend had red sangria and I had frozen margarita. I have to mention the snack happy hour this place offered along with the drinks. Ceviche and mussels were great and just 4.99$. Atmosphere was pleasant,I'd say quiet comparing to other restaurants playing loud music all day long, and our waitress was helpful and attentive. We'll definitely be back!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you want to have an amazing time go to Cardozo”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Went with my friend for dinner . Had great time . Food was excellent. The best caprese ravioli I ever had tried. My friends had salmon and fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp . They enjoyed the food as well . All compliments for the place and stuff . Good job!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Auto Gratuity = Poor Service”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was shocked that the only time I saw my server was to order and pay. Then when I got the bill, which I had to flag him down after sitting their for 15 minutes, I realized that the tip is added in and you don't have a choice. That explained it all. We asked the guy who delivered to food for ketchup and also the server at the table next to us. Both blew us off just like the sever. The food was tasty but with over 100 choices on Ocean Dr we will never be back. In addition to the auto-tip, they also auto-add a donation to your bill without asking. My check number was 104046-1 from 11/22/12 if this place cares, but I doubt they do. The reel you in off the street like a fish from the water and shush you out pretending to know limited English if you have a complaint. Now I know why they try so hard to get people in, because they have to.

1 Thank TheHonestTruth7981
Tetyana S, Manager at Cafe Cardozo, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
We’re sorry that you received service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. To ensure that our staff conducts itself in a manner that reflects the high regard that we have for our customers.
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Management
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and nice service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I really had a great time!!! I high recommend it. The food was amazing one of the best one on Ocean Dr