“Amazing Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Best Burger I've had in my entire life and Iv'e had many.Burger was juicy tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Excellent egg bread plenty of lettuce and tomato. The bacon was excellent and overall taste of the sandwich amazing. Onion rings very good also (beer Batter).

1  Thank STUFFEDOLIVE37

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Starving and craving just a quick but delicious burger and not wanting a mediocre one from across the street, we had to give the local joint a try!
SO happy we did!! These guys know how to make a mean burger. 1/2 lb. of juicy, tasty burger on THE best eggy brioche bun. The classic bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles was full of flavor and big enough to cure any hungry appetite.
If you like beer battered onion rings, give these a shot! Not too thick or thin, really crispy, full of beer flavor an sweet onions. Lots of great toppings, mini baby burgers, and more. Try it...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Small place with limited seating. However, they are not limited with personality and service. The burgers were good too. I was happy because they had a smaller version of the large burgers I normally can't finish and have to waste. Burgers were not dry and had a better taste than a lot of chain spots. All the burgers are made to order. Always gotta love that!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

A few months back I saw this place featured on Mystery Diners, I had to go check it out... Im so happy I did GREAT burgers and awesome atmosphere... Fun place to hang out, grab some great food and just relax, Cant wait to go back to Miami and see D-Rox and Stephanie again... Thanks girls... Much love from MD...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

so I went. if you watched it on mystery diners, the owner who liked to be out front, the thinner one, she was there. she changed her hair color to blonde and she looked really really smoking hot.

ok, the burgers, I didn't want to fill up at lunch, so I ordered two sliders. my mistake. they were good, but the bread and fixins overpowered the burger. had I ordered their half pounder, I think I would have enjoyed the burger immensely. I thought that the cost was a little pricy. I also ordered fries, onion rings and a soda. around $16, I think. fries were typical. the onion rings were quite good. I would have to venture back one day and have the full burger.