“Great Meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parrillada Las Vacas Gordas

Parrillada Las Vacas Gordas
Ranked #749 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went for dinner while visiting friends in Miami!! They have been there many time before and wanted to share the experience with us,it was Fabulous !!!! The Enrrollada (over 1.5 lbs ),
Bife De Chorizo / New York Steak (over 1.5 LB) ,and grilled vegetables were excellent!!!! Will definatly return on my next visit back to Miami!! Service was equally as good !!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paula P

• Turkish first
texas
“go enroll ado or go home....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

came here during my most recent stay in miami. had been here with friends two years ago.

as usual most of the waiters did not speak any english. that always makes it a little harder. had a chance to order the enrollado and was not disappointed. had a salad with it and a glass of wine. the house wine is ok. i would recommend the other selections.

the food was excellent. unfortunately, its simply too much. so order accordingly.

i would definitely go here again and again. i would bring friends. also ask them to have the cows dance for you. it gets to be rather interesting, especially on your birthday.

• Visited November 2013
North Miami, Florida
“Worst Service ever :/”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

host/ waitress were rude and took their dear time, never had a order right.....i guess because tip automatic.....so customer service is the last thing on their mind. On top of that some old man wanted tip for guarding my car....he was the owner's brother.........wth

• Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“Whew, don't even know where to begin...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Well, I had dinner there with a friend and it was one of the worst dining experiences of my life. For starters, the waiter spoke very little to no english and he was a liar. What did he lie about, well, first, we wanted to place an order for appetizers and he told us the entire meal, appetizers, entree's and drinks all had to be placed at one time. Whoaaaa. Second lie, our non-english speaking waiter then said that I couldn't order a glass of their house red. He told my date that I or we must order a bottle. Then we summonded over a female waitress who spoke some english when asked if I could order a glass of wine, she said "sure ma'am". I was turned off at that point.

We stayed because we was hungry. Steaks was okay, but, again the experience was lack luster. Never again.

Veronica

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Miami and we drove down the street and saw this place. We looked it up online and decided to go in and try it out. They have chimichurri and bread sitting on the table, which was so divine we bought some to bring home with us. We got the rolled steak, shrimp, and grilled onions. We enjoyed our meals so much that we came back one more time on the last day of our vacation. If we go back to Miami, we will go back again.

Visited July 2013