I've been here many, many times and I am so fond of the joint that I bring and refern new folks here all the time. Many thanks to The 6 Foot Blonde for dropping the knowledge on me to begin with.
Where to begin? Why not start with the food! Excellent, here's why I think so:
* Awesome Argentinian Cheese
* Some of the freshest, chunkiest, most robust and delish Chimmichurri around! SCORE!
* The Enrollado ("the rolled one") is what keeps me coming back! Big, tasty, robust, rustic, and grilled, it delivers! Esp. with the Chimmi atop!
* Hard work success story
* Staff has longevity, and I appreciate seeing the same faces serving over time.
* Yard Bird specials to go ROCK!
The food, the longevity of the staff, the omnipresence of the proprietor, and the tongue sizzling ZEST of the Chimmi all bespeak WHY you MUST try this place if you haven't.
Cabeza out, check my YouTube video reviews.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.