“The Unique experince”

Neighborhood: City Center
Miami
“The Unique experince”
Reviewed April 20, 2009

In the world of big box stores it was great to find this hidden Jewel. The food was fantastic and Roberta the waiter was great. I will definetly eat here again, I think I will become a regular at this place. Also they provide FREE LIMO RIDE.

MIAMI
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed March 6, 2009

I got diarrhea and vomit all the next day. Also I found hair in my pasta and the Fillet Mignon is Terrible!!! When i went to the restroom i saw the really nasty kitchen that they have.

The health have to close this restaurant for dirtiness

miami
“WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed December 13, 2008

The restaurant was one of the worst dining experiences Ive had in a long time. I just had dinner there tonight 12-13-08 and the food was sub par. I had a pollo al la supranos which was absolutely gross. It came with stale old potatoes and the worst tasting squash ever. I was dining with a group of 3 and we all had similar complaints. The waiter was rude and cocky and to top it off we get slapped with an automatic 17% gratuity charge. When I asked them to remove it they refused. After nearly 10 min or arguing and the entire restaurant watching they still refused to remove the $18 charge. I finally grew tired of arguing and payed with my american express so i can later have them remove that. THANK YOU AMERICAN EXPRESS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR US AGAINST CROOKS LIKE THESE WITH SUB PAR SERVICE! I often tip 17% or more but I dont like the fact that I am forced to especially when I receive poor quality service. Ohh and the manager on duty there at 730 that night was just as rude and mumbled obscenities to me as I walked passed him on my way out. WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

louisville
“I'm not Italian food lover, but”
Reviewed September 16, 2008

I'm not an Italian food lover, but this place does seem to meet our needs. The value is good and you can get free bottle of wine with your meal.

Have eaten there before and went back on Sept 5 and got good food and service again.

Northeast PA
“Not that impressed”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

Recently dined here during an overnight in Miami w/kids and teens-total of three families. Food was okay, but nothing to write home about or to recommend to anyone else. I definitely had better.