“This was worth the stop in Miami Beach”
Review of La Parrilla Liberty - MOVED

La Parrilla Liberty
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Visit the beach or the famous shops of south beach and enjoy of a true Argentinian restaurant with its excellent grilled meats and hospitality from the hosts.
North Carolina
“This was worth the stop in Miami Beach”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Here is the best tip we could offer, stay OFF Ocean Bvd, go in 1 - 2 blocks from the shore and you have have a far better time, exceptional food for the right price in Miami.

Food, Excellent, waiter did not rush us and most of all a nice place to eat

Worth a repeat visit!

• Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
“Matambre just like my mother used to make”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

If you are on the beach and still want that Argentinean experience but not paid and arm this is the place you go, affordable for anyone and good for any occasion, the patio in the back is a great set up to celebrate and you'll never go wrong with the parrillada but for me the matambre I couldn't get enough and if you have a chance to be serve by Guillermo take advantage he is game.

• Visited January 2014
Pescara, Italy
“Good ”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Argentinean restaurant, I ate an half vacio with rice and french fries and a cup of sangria, very easy but good. I enjoyed it

2 Thank VvVagabond
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Tender grilled meat, crusty fries and superb wine”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had a pleasant surprise when I was in Miami because food is, in general, very good. But I was lucky enough to come across this Argentinian restaurant which serves better meat than the one I eat in my country! Can you believe it? The salad was fresh and the Argentinian wine, which I haven't tried before, was superb. The dessert was a Tiramisu, an Italian specialty perfectly prepared. They also brought us toasted bread when required. A solicitous waiter made our dinner even better. Don't miss it when you visit Miami Beach!

• Visited November 2013
Columbia
“Great Argentine food”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Awesome food for being 5000 miles from Argentina. Great family restaurant with great prices for the food and wine. Service was excellent and I have been back several times. def highly suggested

Visited September 2013