“Good but there are better”
Review of Locanda Sibilla

Locanda Sibilla
Ranked #404 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
“Good but there are better”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The location is nice and the food is above average, however it is expensive. I had a nice mussels plate and a tagliata, very normal dishes, booth good but not speciall.

Miami, Florida
“Outdoor dining with good food and service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a couple so salads and drinks on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Our Italian Hostess provided us with a wonderful table on Lincoln Road and our Italian server was appropriately attentive and made excellent suggestions. The Greek Salad was excellent with generous amounts of Feta and olives. Portion size was perfect, not too much and not skimpy. The Ahi Tuna salad was outstanding with perfectly prepared tuna. This has become my favorite spot on Lincoln Road

Visited March 2014
Rio de Janeiro
“Just average”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Good service, reasonable food, average price. And that's it. Not bad at all, but no big deal either. I believe you can easily find better places in Lincoln Road.

Coral Gables, Florida
“Food= nasty”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I'm a local from Miami doing a weekend staycation and stopped in for a quick dinner on a Friday night. Menu seemed routine for Lincoln road and the tourist scene and we were not expected a gourmet meal. However, this was god awful. Other than sautéed (canned) mushrooms, fishy shrimp to chewy veal that I had to spit out on my plate it was an awesome.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Service was great but that's where great ended”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We tried Locanda Sibilla while strolling down Lincoln Road. There are many beautiful restaurants with outdoor seating and Locanda Sibilla looked as good as the rest. Our waiter, F. Francesco, was great. He was attentive and personable. The food, however, was another story. It's hard to believe that a restaurant that looks comfortable and welcoming with a great waiter could employ such a terrible kitchen staff. This wasn't the case of an off day or meal, it was awful. I ordered one of the specials - Lobster Ravioli. What arrived at my table was overcooked, starchy if not pasty sticky pasta with an unseasoned broiled lobster tail on top that tasted like char. Yuck is all I can say. I can't imagine how anyone could serve this.

• Visited February 2014