“Good atmosphere, best mojito's”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Locanda Sibilla

Locanda Sibilla
Ranked #381 of 1,075 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Good atmosphere, best mojito's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I totally recommend Sibilla for anyone looking for the good Italian food. Very nice service, my friends and I went there last night and we were very satisfied by their service, food, and especially drinks :)! Plus on top of everything we got 25% of our food, which was great. Definitely coming back again...

Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Nice outside dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I have decided to celebrate our anniversaryin some restaurant in south beach....
we chosed a really nice and good place with reasonable price and great service.
we appriciated and we were really soddisfied....
i suggest to everyone...

New York City, New York
“Extremely expensive for terrible quality!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

It was our last night on vacation in Florida, so we decided to go out to eat someplace nice in Miami. The hostess really knew how to persuade us into choosing this restaurant. The prices on the menu looked very reasonable. We ordered 3 seafood specials, (assuming the prices would be reasonable as well). The seafood pasta was over $40 and the seafood combination was $60!!! It was not worth the money at all! Our family loves seafood and we've had seafood that tastes amazing for a fraction of the cost. Also, an 18% gratuity was automatically added, but it was very hard to tell! The waiter even brought the receipt with a blank to fill in the amount for the tip! We were very disappointed overall. The place was a complete scam!

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“$60 for a horrible seafood combo entrée”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Yes, that’s the price of their specials, which you have no idea if you don’t ask and assume that it’s close to those $25-$30 entrees they have on the menu.

The hostess is great and knows how to sell the place. She asks what you’d like to eat and wha-la, sure thing we have it all!!! We looked at the menu and the prices were very reasonable (until we got the bill). I ordered special grilled mixed seafood combo with lobster, shrimps, etc. I love seafood, but I must have left more than half on the plate. The food was so much overcooked that I just didn’t want to spoil my taste to the good seafood I get most of the time. So, all in all 3 entrees and a bottle of white wine ($40) the bill was close to $300. We didn’t have desert, there was no chance I would order anything else from this place. Automatically added 18% tips was a nice scam too. They barely deserved 50% of that tip for the service we got.

If you tour the area and looking for a nice meal, I would suggest pass this place and move on to something else, unless you want to experience the same first hand.

1 Thank AlexF_NJ
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good, generous and nice location at Lincoln Road :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We liked it and the Seafoodpasta was great and I like food but had to leave some anyway.. Nice with outside dinner :)

• Visited February 2013