“Still the best on South Beach”

La Locanda Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Locanda Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fifth Street
Transit: Public bus on the corner of 5th street and Washington Ave.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Over the past 11 years I have seen La Locanda grow from an up and coming hole-in-the-wall to the finest Italian spot in Miami Beach.

Food and service are excellent and it's half the price of the tourist traps on Ocean Drive. Definitely worth the trip!

-Peter Martinez

Reviewed November 8, 2013

What makes a restaurant good? We ate here on Monday night and everything was great. The thing is we've been eating here for 10 years and everything is still great. the pasta was good, the sauce was great. The fish special is always something to look for.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My Husband was starving so we stopped here for a salad and pizza. I was not going to eat because I was not hungry. The pizza came and I decided to try a bite...well I could not stop. I was full but I could not stop eating it because it tasted so good. You know something is good when you are not hungry and it tastes so good. It was the Love Hate pizza....there was nothing to hate about it!

1  Thank mydazzle
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The service here was impeccable, the waiter was a lovely guy and the food was delicious. It's by far the best place we ate, miles better than espangnol way or Lincoln road. We couldn't fault the price either as it turned out to be the cheapest too. We sat outside and it was very pleasant. The only restaurant that didn't put the service charge on the end of our bill but we tipped because it was fantastic. You won't be disappointed

1  Thank Jay B
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Tried this place last night. Nothing special. Caesar salad was mediocre, dressing was too heavy and tasted like a bottle dressing. Croutons were a Sysco staple. Pasta dishes were just ok. For the price, I would rather go to Prima Pasta...much better.