“freezing cold”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

+ food was good
- only fix number of pieces possible
- cold inside - we were freezing!!

overall good but if you dont bring a blanket too cold!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (549)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I had been craving sushi on a recent trip to South Beach. Moshi Moshi was amazing. We ordered the largest plate of edamame I have ever seen. I highly recommend the spicy tuna roll! Eat outside. Lots of fun people watching.

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my BFF and boyfriend for a quick bite. Server Lilly was amazing ! Very attentive to our table and the tables around us. Food is always consistent.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

We found the food and service to be excellent and good value for money in this expensive city. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Went for a sushi dinner, left with a fulfilled experience. With great prices and some of the best tuna I've since visiting Tokyo, I would highly recommend this cute and semi casual cafe! We actually ended up going 2 nights in a row because it was just that good. Lovely service as well!

Date of visit: September 2019