“Best Meal in Florida” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hosteria Romana

Hosteria Romana
Ranked #157 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
lincs, uk
“Best Meal in Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had planned for us to have a meal on Espanola Way before we left the UK I just wasn't sure which restaurant we would choose.
We went on a Saturday night so it was very busy but the atmosphere was fantastic, a real buzz.
We walked all the way down and looked at all the menus but we decided to choose Hosteria Romana.
We all ordered a different cocktail and they were all divine. The waiters were super friendly (and cute!) and they all spoke to each other in Italian which added to the ambiance. We all ordered different dishes and we all enjoyed our choices. I ordered the seafood pasta and it was amazing! I have Italian family so I know how good this dish can taste and I wasn't disappointed. It was full of big juicy king prawns, it was gorgeous.
We had 1 cocktail each and a main and our total bill was $170 for 4 so not too and it was well worth it.
We sat outside but if you do, make sure take a look inside because its beautiful. Really authentic.
absolutely loved it and we will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Best place we ate at in Miami Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Great service from the time we walked in. The waiter was funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. The food was so fresh and prepared table side. My husband and I had a very memorable dinner here. Would go back again and highly recommend it!

Masssachusetts, USA
“Favorite Place to Eat on Miami Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

A little expensive but I have never had a bad meal there. I have probably eaten there 5 times.
The staff are friendly - especially to attractive ladies - they are Italian after all.
The ambiance is exceptional - inside or out.
Now that I think of it I would not have the Lamb Chops again - all of the fish dishes are exceptional.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kearney, Nebraska
“Lunch al fresco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a delightful lunch today at the Hosteria Romana. Dining outside was such a pleasure on this beautiful day. The atmosphere evoked Italia, the wait staff spoke Italian, the food was authentic and delicious. Will visit again next time we are in town. Ciao!

Visited January 2014
Nashville, TN
“Expensive, mediocre food tourist trap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Not relaxing as felt like waiter was trying to "upsell" with appetizers & drinks throughout dinner. Husbands meal was ok, very meaty & heavy. Mine was terrible. I told the assist service that I wanted to return my dish but not order anything else. He cleared the table and that was it. We were charged for my meal. We spoke to the waiter and said my meal wasn't very good. So he gave us some lemoncello. Our bill for 2 entree's, an appetizer, mini bottle of wine, and automatic 18% gratuity was over $140! Not worth it and will not return!

• Visited January 2014