“Grest Italian Dining Experience in Miami”
Review of Hosteria Romana

Hosteria Romana
Ranked #226 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, great location and atmosphere. Staff are really friendly and authentic Italian...and we have been to Italy.

1  Thank Mark A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,924)

Reviewed March 27, 2013

You do not need to try this place....with all the great place in South Beach avoid this one !!!
terrible service ,unprofessional staff.
All of this makes the food experience become less important........its sad to write a negative review but i want other potential customers avoid my negative experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommended to us by a fellow italian. The service was absolutely fantastic, catering to our needs and never rushing us even when we told them we wanted to relax before we ordered our espresso. Full compliments to the staff. The food was good, in fact I would say was better than average. The portions were quite generous, and they catered to my preference for Calabrese peperoncini. However, it was not the food but the staff that made our visit memorable. Even though we were just two, were seated at a prime table for four, we felt that we could spend the rest of evening at the restaurant if we wanted to. A for sure place to eat Italian while in South Beach.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The restaurant is located in Spaniola way, a hot spot in south beach. I loved the service from the wait staff. They were very nice and friendly. I also loved their uniforms.
The deco is so Italian I felt in Italy.
The food is good, the menu is huge it looks more like a book.
Prices range from $22 to $50 on main courses.
The place is very romantic, I went with a group of friends and wished it was it my other half.
They do late dinning, until 1am.
I think all the waiters are Italian, they were speaking italian most of the time. Zacaria is italian and speaks a perfect spanish and english as well.
They're all very friendly, smiling all the time.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is located right in the heart of one of the best streets in Miami Beach (Espanola Way). It feels like sitting at a European open-air sidewalk cafe. You will love the ambiance! In addition, our entrees were fabulous! My husband had the fresh fish and I had the porcini mushroom pappardelle. Both were perfection. Service was friendly and top-notch!