Hosteria Romana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Romana offers great offers to have drinks at the bar for beer and wine, with free nibbles as well - a brilliant deal. Perfect for watching the performance that goes on in the place. Reviews of food below are harsh enough, but it looked like a lot of fun.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,839)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Finding this place was luck for us. Is delicious italian cuisine. We had the best experience eating in miami beach. The draft beer is very good taste and not expensive. The procuitto, variety of chesse and pizza was fenomenal. Service was very good, the staff were very attentive. The rustic decoration is beautiful, you feel like you are in Italy.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I' ve been in Miami Beach many many times. But never came across this restaurant. I have a wonderful time with friends. The food was great, the service was wonderful and the atmosphere great. I'm not the kind That spend a lot of money in restaurants but although this restaurant can be a little pricey it was so worth. I don't understand why people write reviews about the bill. If you're going to eat at Miami Beach you have to expect you're going to pay more. If you want to go to a cheap place you might want a try a different place and not Miami Beach. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were exploring the South Beach area to see if we could find something new. We came across this restaurant on quaint street called Espanola Way. It is a tree-lined street with restaurants offering outdoor seating. In this particular day we decided to stop in to see if this truly was a restaurant where "Italians go for Italian", as their tagline states. I also tried to be open-minded as I read the reviews on trip advisor and they were not very positive. Our experience was a positive one. I must note that we only ordered a pizza. We worse prized at the cost of the food on the regular menu. We found to be quite high. I think that $20 plus for a pizza is ridiculous. We ordered off a daily special menu so our pizza it was only $10. I was very impressed with the service that we received. We like the feel and ambience of the restaurant. It did remind us of being in some of the restaurants we experienced in Italy. The pizza was very good. So I would have to say that our experience in this particular day was positive. We would consider returning to this restaurant when we are in the area again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have eaten here 4 or 5 times over the last 8 or so years we have come down from DC for weekend getaways. This last time was our last. Between the pushy waiter who insulted my wife for choosing a $45 dollar bottle of wine, calling it "in Italy, this would be a dollar store wine" and the over priced food we wont go back. The restaurant business is very competitive in South Beach, and its just a matter of time before they loose to better service restaurants.

1  Thank enrique517