“Little Hidden Gem”

Panizza Bistro
Order Online
Ranked #367 of 1,301 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The perfect mix of Italian, Spanish and Argentinean Cuisine in the heart of South Beach. Breakfast consist of homemade Argentinian pastries for only $1 ea. with a variety of egg dishes, Croissants, homemade pies and empanadas, with of course fresh squeezed OJ and savory Italian coffee. HAPPY HOUR is Monday through Friday. Sangria 2x1, Wine $4 a glass, Beer 2x1 For Dinner we like to start you off with our Spanish Tapas cured from old family recipes. For entrees you have a few choices like an Argentinian Skirt steak, a Four Cheese Milanesa, or maybe you're in the mood for a burger and fries, or a healthy Salad! Come with friends or with family, or just to hang out with us!
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I was looking for a place to grab something to eat before the movies, and I run into this small cafe-looking place, with a great menu option! It was perfect for the occasion since they offer tapas, small dishes and entres too.
I ordered the chicken and goat cheese croquetas with honey sauce, two bruschettas, and empanadas. Everything was delicious.
I also ordered Sangria, which was great!
They have different entres, but the tapas are the best! I went back to the same place twice already.
They have inside, and outside tables and what I like the most is that it is not located in the most touristic area around South Beach.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed November 19, 2018

I was here as part of my South Beach/ Art Deco Walking food tour. Our small group stopped here to sample their empanadas. We got to taste their beef empanadas and their cheese empanadas.

The beef one was flavourful, with lots of ground beef encolosed in a doughy blanket. The cheese one was mellow and almost as good. Both were delicious enough for members of my group to purchase some extras to enjoy for the rest of our day in Miami.

It was enough of a taste for me to want to come back for an actual meal someday. Thanks, Faruk of Food Tours in Miami for introducing me to this place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

They make the best empanadas and other Argentinian delights. Their toasted ham and cheese croissants are delicious!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Perfect Tapas nibbles with a bottle of red wine, 50% off the wine. Choose from the happy hour menu or full menu. Lots of great choices. I had 3 and it was more than enough for one and could have shared. The food was excellent and the wait staff very friendly.
If you are on Lincoln make the effort to walk a little further west, just passed the pedestrian zone and here is this gem.

Great food without making you poor.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Stopped here as part of a culinary tour. Both the chicken and beef empanadas were very good. The seating was a little crowded since the tables were so close together. Also, the front door was open and cigarette smoke from the people sitting outside drifted into the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018