“First class meal and service”
Review of Rosinella

Rosinella
Ranked #173 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: City Center
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“First class meal and service”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went here during a brief trip to Miami. We picked it just walking down Lincoln in the evening as it had a nice look to it. What an excellent choice it was too and highly recommended.
The six of us dining were well looked after by Nick, originally from Serbia. Amazingly he was able to remember our orders and never wrote anything down - everyone was correct when dishes arrived. What a talent

The food was superb and the service was amazingly prompt and our every need was attended too. Also I have to add that for the food, drink and service we received the bill was surprisingly reasonable.
You must visit this place if you're in the Lincoln Road mall. Superb.

• Visited September 2012

• Hungarian first
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ate at Rosinella's at the Lincoln Road Mall. We both had the chicken parmesan. We also enjoyed the tomato soup. The food was delicious and the service was great. We would recommend Rosinella's and eat here again.

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“you can never go wrong for italian at rosinella's”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

another wonderful dinner on lincoln..you can never go wrong. always several entrees to choose from..appetisers, salads..wonderful soups...

• Visited August 2012
Allendale, New Jersey
“Forget it”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Honestly, as soon as my "veal" parmigiana, which was shrouded in bread crust arrived at my table, I thought school lunch food. Disgusting. I didn't even finish a quarter of it and shared my wife's salad. Tiny glasses of wine are charged at $6.30 a pop. Waiter wasn't very pleasant either. Didn't offer water.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank nonameface13
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice place, basic menu & food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We came as a previous reviewer said this place was better than where we were gonna go.
The menu was simple and not very descriptive, service was below average but friendly enough.
I had a lasagne which was plain and a little watery, the Caesar salad wad large and apparently good. Portion sizes are ok but food isn't as good as I can make at home, which is essentially what I'm aiming to better when I eat out.
It serves a purpose on a very competitive street, but I wouldn't go back.