“Jerry's hit the spot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerry's Famous Deli
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I usually avoid anywhere or distrust anything I've never heard of that claims to be 'famous', but I really enjoyed my lunch a Jerry's Famous Deli.

I had the chicken soup and half a corned beef sandwich. Very tasty, and good value too. The service was great. I'll definitely be coming back here next time I visit Miami.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The manager of the Art Deco museum gift shop recommended Jerry;s and we were not disappointed. We were lucky enough to get Beverly as a server. She was a real character, with memories of the old Miami Beach from the 40's and 50's as we remember it. We enjoyed kidding with her during the meal. I had a hot pastrami sandwich and my wife had the corned beef. Both were lean, and delicious. A half sandwich was the right amount and the cole slaw was good, too The tab was reasonable, the atmosphere very old Miami Beach, very well lit, airy and quiet enouth to converse. We'd go back for sure.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We visited Jerry's in December and decided to share chicken soup with Matzo ball, the soup was sensational and the matzo ball gigantic and very light, ticked all the boxes.......would have been enough for 3 people! We had also ordered a half pastrami sandwich to share, very good but again massive serves. We loved the ambience of this Art Deco establishment and would suggest it to anyone visiting Miami in search of some "Soul food" to put it on the visit list.

1  Thank Robyn43
Reviewed January 6, 2014

An excellent choice of breakfast dishes all served prompt. A little too much for us Brits. Cheese omelette delicious with lots of tea and coffee. Pancakes wonderful. Good waiting staff and very busy. Good stop off deli before heading to the beach.

2  Thank David M
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Not good. Living on past glories. looks great from outside. Don't bother goi,ng in. My wife's Caesar salad was swimming in some kind of vinaigrette. Verging on the inedible. Management better wake up soon.