“Good food cramped sitting”
Review of Tiramesu - CLOSED

Tiramesu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: TiramesU, the long-standing Lincoln Road Italian restaurant destination, takes up new residence in Miami Beach's South of Fifth at 101 Washington Avenue. With Executive Chef Fabrizio Pintus at the helm, the menu showcases impeccably executed Italian cuisine with an inventive modern style. Traditionally Italian flavors are elevated to reflect the current and evolving fashions of Italy's bustling gastronomic environment. Chef Pintus then infuses the dishes with signature South Florida flavors. The cocktail program follows suit emphasizing distinctively Italian drinks hand-crafted with local ingredients.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Everything was good until they put another table inches away from ours so we had no privacy had to listen to other couples conversation. On the up side food was very good the pasta was excellent. Staff was nice and helped with ordering. Would eat here again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I read this place had pretty great reviews on TripAdvisor, and I was in the mood for Italian and I was close to Lincoln Road. I started with a small salad, and the bread was great. Then had homemade rigatoni Fra Diavola - spicy sauce with Shrimp. It was great, you could tell it was homemade pasta. I finished the night with the recommended homemade specialty Tiramisu, and had a Segafreda double espresso to top it off. 5-star quality all around. I recommend it to anyone!! I will be back!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

The dining experience was fantastic. The food is top notch. Oscar is a great waiter - there when you need him, friendly, thoughtful. We had pasta dishes - everything cooked to perfection and sublime. Lastly, the tiramisu dessert is just right. Not too sweet. We loved the night and beautiful ambiance of Lincoln Road. We are locals and this is not one of the 50% off tourist trap restaurants.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I am a very picky eater. I notice every detail: the silver wear, the ambiance, the views, the smells, the service, everything. I typically have a hard time finding a restaurant with good food, spotless silver wear, great service.

Tiramesu met my very stringent criteria. I liked it so much, that I ate here every day.

Their Minestrone Soup is just like my mom used to make it. Their Cesar Salad is crisp and fresh with just the right dressing. Their "Suprema di Pollo" perfect.

Great service, very attentive staff, clean dishes and silver wear, lovely atmosphere (we ate outdoors), excellent food! I'll come back here every time I'm in Miami.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had a group dinner 10 people. Good Food, good ambiance, service was good. Good wine selection. Overall, everyone was happy with their choice. Will go back again.