“Best Pizza”

Spris
Ranked #58 of 1,141 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent the food, cesar salad, nice wines and the service. We recommended this place in Lincoln Road.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at Spris. The biggest problem you can have when visiting Spris is to make a choice. There are so many great dishes on the menu that to pick one or two is almost impossible. Last time I had their Brie bruschetta and it was absolutely outstanding. Melted Brie cheese over freshly diced tomato with basil and toasted bread. Fantastic. Then I went for a pizza - made with fresh ingredients, baked in a wood burning oven. Tiramisu for dessert, cortadito, and my perfect "before movie" dinner was over. I can't rave about Spris enough. I work in hospitality and whenever guests in my hotel ask me about a good place to eat at South Beach, i recommend Spris.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I love Spris! It has the most authentic pizza oustide of Italy! I lived in Italy for 10 years and every time we go to South Beach, we eat at Spris. The patio is spacious and you can dine al fresco. The ingredients for the pizza are fresh and the crust is perfect! The salads are also fantastic. Prices are great and so is the service. One of the best restaurants in South Beach!

1  Thank butterfly1621
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very good menu selection, great location and super wait staff. Our waiter Edel was kind, friendly and helpful during our dinner. We have dined on Lincoln Rd many times and this was our first at Spris.....we will be back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My favorite thing about this restaurant is the exceptionaly thin crust. The pizza is tasty and not greasy. Plus it's reasonably priced and conveniently located on Lincoln Road, if you want to refuel during a shopping afternoon or simply do a little people watching.