“Gotta get the egg”

Spris
Ranked #101 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Let me start off by saying: I don't really like pizza. However, I will go out of my way for good pizza. And this place has good pizza. Last week I had Alba:
tomato sauce, mozzarella, wild mixed mushrooms, burrata cheese and truffle oil. If you haven't had burrata cheese, you are in for a treat. It's like a cross between mozzarella and cream cheese. YUMMMY. And the truffle oil adds a nutty taste. I had them add an egg and it was AWESOME.

The service is fast albeit not warm and fuzzy. So what? I want a pizza, not a best friend! And the side show aka the folks strolling down Lincoln Road, can't be beat.

1  Thank tracyesq
Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very good thin pizzas, and very good choices for salads at a fair price (considering it is on Lincoln Road). The quality has been consistently good through the years, while the service is average. Nothing over the top, simply good pizzas and good salads, while people watching on Lincoln Road.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I loved the carbonara pizza!it had a whole egg in the middle,i have never experienced such a flavor in similar pizza.the staff was very friendly and the food was at our table in a few minutes only!I definitely recommend this place for pizza lovers!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

A great place to combine excellent pizza with people watching. There is an extensive menu of gourmet pizza's for reasonable prices. You can opt for a wholemeal base.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Salsiccia Gorgonzola dulce-- amazing pizza with sausage and Gorgonzola cheese! One of the best pizzas I've ever had! A great place to sit outside and people watch.