“Love the Pizza and outdoor dining”
Review of Spris

Spris
Ranked #51 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2012

People watching with excellent food at a fair price. What is not to like? The beautiful women of Miami strolling by on Lincoln road and I had the Miami Heat pizza special. The bread is warm, soft and tasty. Service is attentive and professional. I have never had a meal here I did not like. On Wednesday Wine is 1/2 price per bottle. Great deal to sit outside and savor the pizza with a delicious glass of Wine.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Spris has a nice variety of sandwiches (my favorite is the salmon affumicato), but the best aspect is the impressive array of tasty, thin-crust pizzas. I have tried several of the pizzas and all are very good. The food quality is always consistent, which is not always the case for Lincoln Road restaurants. The one knock is that the waitstaff is not very attentive (likely since the tip is already added to your bill). This service issue is common on Lincol Road, but takes away from an otherwise great place.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every trip to MB we MUST make at least one stop within the first 24 hours to Spris. We live in Chicago and enjoy pizza but none is better than...or even matches this. Great staff. wonderful salads, coffee and wine too. We have directed family from Sweden here and they say they have never tasted such fine fare even on their frequent trips to Italy.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I like Beat the Clock specials during the week. You are charged the time you arrive for their Beat the Clock Menu. Can't go wrong with their pizzas and their very friendly staff.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I thought I'd tasted the US's best thin crust pizza recently in Chicago but the lunch at Spris proved me wrong. My two best friends of 50+ yrs and I enjoyed a long lunch in the sunshine and two bottles of wine before we could bring ourselves to resume our shopping. We all agreed the the claim of having the best thin crust pizza is well justified---thank goodness we saw the review and tried it! We would consider another trip to Miami just for Spris' pizza!