“Great food... Great price in SOBE”
Review of Puerto Sagua

Puerto Sagua
Ranked #52 of 1,139 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Diner, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant offers delicious food at affordable pricing in South Beach. If you want to eat well and pay little go the Puerto Sagua. I ate a a restaurant on Ocean Drive and honestly I gave that restaurant with all the glitz and glamour a 2star compared to PS with it's simple appearance but delectable meals. Whenever I visit SOBE, Puerto Sagua is always a spot for me!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,105)

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Tried a beef stew - food was good. Read previous reviews about the staff being unfriendly, which did not happened to me. The staff understood me clearly and was quick with service. Had no problems or issues with the staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I still dream of their omelets and tea... A nice place to walk and have your early breakfast. I also remember a beautiful cook in there... Latin American just like most people in Miami Beach...

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

The place to be if you're lookin for a good breakfast for a cheap price. Attentative staff, fast service and a laidback environment to get you day started at miami beach.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We asked for a recommendation for a Cuban Restaurant and the person did not hesitate to offer this restaurant. It was very good and you good tell the "locals" went here. It was packed for lunch. Split a Cuban sandwich and was glad we did it was huge. We felt the food was good and really enjoyed this place. Don't expect a 5 star restaurant decor, just plain and good.