“Hangover Cure”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Hangover Cure”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here hungover had fresh squeezed orange juice. It was so delicious. It reminded me of my grandmas orange juice when I was a child. Fixed my hangover thank you Mother Nature for the oranges they were delicious.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
EL PASO
“good cuban food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was a great resturant a couple of blocks from our hotel just a short walk to get a cuban. or I did have a grouper sandwich and it was really good...

Visited September 2013
“Nice Cuban restaurant”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went here in August and loved my meal I had fry fish and it was awesome ..I'm not really a fish lover and wanted to see how they would prepare it and I sure did enjoy it also loved the fry plantains that came with my meal got a lot of food also I couldn't eat it all off ... Will recommend to go wit an empty stomach

• Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a really good meal at this place. The food and the vibe of the restaurant felt really authentic. There were several families and groups of friends dining there, giving the restaurant a homey feel.

• Visited September 2013
“Authentic Cuban Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a great restaurant in the heart of south beach. It does have tourists because of location but many locals eat here on a regular basis. The food is cooked perfectly all the time. This is a place we make a point to always eat here when we are in Miami. The restaurant is small but fast service gets people in without a wait. Everything is good, the portions are huge and priced right. They have the best congri I have ever tasted!

• Visited September 2013