“Quaint Gem”
Review of Spiga

Spiga
Reserve with OpenTable
Spiga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Serving genuine and authentic Italian cuisine in Miami Beach since 1995! The simplicity and personality in each dish is accredited to it's long-term success. Spiga prides itself on offering the best pasta you can find in Miami. It is handmade every morning with carefully chosen ingredients, making your dinner and dining experience a truly memorable one!
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Delicious! Fresh food!Great flavor. Wine was pretty good. A little overpriced. Nice, quiet, quaint and cozy. The spacing was a little tight, but made for a more romantic evening. Our server was very polite and attentive. This place is definitely a hidden gem. Thanks to the staff at the Tides for the recommendation.

2  Thank mzlapi
There are newer reviews for Spiga

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We weren't expecting all that much from this restaurant - as we didn't do much research on the place and picked it primarily as we had eaten at a restaurant in London by the same name.

The menu is very extensive. The pasta is all home made. As a vegetarian, I have struggled a bit in Miami as there is a lot of meat and fish on the menus. However, Spiga had a lot of choice for me.

My husband had the steak special which was enormous and he ranked it as one if the top 20 steaks of his life. It was too big for him to finish!

The wine list is good and reasonably priced - the Greco di Tufo was outstanding.

Service is very friendly and our waitress was really well informed about the menu and the cut of steak on the special.

I hope we get to eat here again during our stay in Miami - as it's the best food we've had so far by a country mile.

1  Thank gadaboutLondon
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I dined here last night. She had the ricotta and spinich raviolis and I had the hanger steak. Both meals were incredible as was the baked asparagus appetizer. I had the chocolate moose for dessert and it was wonderful. My wife had the chocolate cake which was good but not really the level of chocolate she expected. We will surely go back here in the future an recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Steve112975
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is simply outstanding food, served in casual elegance and at reasonable prices. The pastas are all home made and simply melt in your mouth. The porcini sauce on my dish was unbelievable and the others in our party were equally entranced. We shared the dessert sampler - chocolate mousse, tiramasu, ricotta cheese cake and Italian flan.
Highly recommended - Italian doesn't get any better than this.

1  Thank Pisendel
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I enjoyed a romantic dinner for two last month. Even though the fron street is a busy street of South Beach we didn´t even felt the noice while sitting in the fron table until the rain brought us to the inside, which was better. The food was very good, a good combination of Italian and sea food, yammi! Our waiter was kind and personal. Price acceptable for this side of town.

1  Thank jpllanos