“"Miami Spice"”

Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Smith & Wollensky - Miami Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Pointe Park
Description: Relax in a steakhouse with a view. The Miami skyline and crystal waters of the nearby Government Cut channel set the backdrop for a lunch or dinner replete with timeless glamour. Our breathtaking location includes a waterfront cafe, outdoor patio, two floors of restaurant seating and water-view private dining rooms for groups from 20 to 450. Start or finish your evening at our fashionable Deco bar.
“"Miami Spice"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and i first time here at Smith & Wollensky and I got to say not bad but the waiter could use a lil work. But we will back for more.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Food is very good but place needs some refurb”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great steaks, great food, nice service but place feels so old and outdated. We were a large group, I had some soup of the day and fillet mignon grilled to perfection, wonderful creamed spinach. Food was really spot on. As for the service, one of the best one I have seen in years. From parking attendants (valet) to waiters, they were all great.

• Visited August 2014
Westport, Massachusetts, United States
“Flawless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

We were a party of five coming in for dinner and taking advantage of the Miami Spice Menu. Absolutely worth it!! I have eaten there before, but this was the first time with the Miami Spice Menu. Great deal! Make sure to take advantage of it. Still received wonderful service from our server, Elizabeth. What I love about this place is that all the servers pitch in even if it's "not their section." Water and wine glasses were always full. I ordered a steak rare, and all I have to say is WOW! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. And of course you have the spectacular view of the water. GO! You won't be sorry!

• Visited August 2014
Barcelona, Spain
“Most Beautiful Steak House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Located at South Pointe Park, one of my favorite spots in South Beach, this Steak House is one of my all time favorites. The House is located very close to the water, right at the canal of the Port of Miami, where all mega ships and cruises must go to enter the port, so its quite a scene. I personally would never come to eat inside of the restaurant, only to be outdoors, because its a whole completely different experience in every sense. I usually come after-hours for lunch around 4pm or so, the place is much more empty the staff is more calm and less stressed and the service is better, asides of the most beautiful light Miami has to offer with the water views and one of the best Steaks in Florida. The y also serve very nice claws and shrimp cocktail. Great side dishes and good drinks. I personally enjoy this place a lot. I have also come here for dinner and if you manage to get a reservation sort of early and you can catch the sunset is amazing. I truly love this place.

• Visited January 2014
Miami
“Just nice ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We went for early dinner on Sunday. The place is old but nice, the service starting with valet was very kind and welcome. We ask for filet mignon and it was ok, I think the meat was on the freeze because the flavor wasn't great. The pea soup was delicious and dessert (cheesecake) was nice to. We had a table right in the window and the view was nice and funny. The wine list has many option so you can choose the right one.