“It was so good; I had to visit again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tap Tap

Tap Tap
Ranked #165 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Orlando, Florida
“It was so good; I had to visit again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ate at the Tap Tap restaurant a couple years ago during a business trip; I enjoyed it so much that I begged my husband to return this trip during our anniversary. The stewed spinach with tomatoes and coconut milk as amazing, I could eat that every day. I had the shrimp and my husband had the pork; both were delicious. You feel like you are at an auntie’s house getting a fantastic home cooked meal. The only disappointment was the dessert; the menu showed many options but when deciding, we were told all they had was banana cake which was okay but not what I had my heart set on.

• Visited August 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“TOP FOOD - NORMAL PRICES....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

......and great service. If you are fed up of your wallet being hoovered on South Beach get taxi couple of blocks to this Haitian gem. Great food, great beer, lovely atmosphere and staff.....but like most places in Miami in Summer be aware of the Mosi's

Visited July 2012
2 Thank TheGreenTravelogue
Tyler, Texas
“I wouldn't eat there again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Visiting South Florida, I wanted to try some good Haitian food. Either the other Haitian restaurants are not on sites like Tripadvisor, or you need to know where they're at to find them. Anyway we settled on Tap Tap. I had the Lambi nan sos with diri colle. (Stewed Conch with Rice and beans cooked together. The Lambi didn't taste that good. I've had Lambi at other Haitian restaurants before, and this one didn't measure up. The rice and beans was very good however. For drink I asked for the Papaya juice. that didn't do it for me. There were no milk in it. A required ingredient in my book for papaya juice. If you like noise than this is the place for you. They must have had some voodo cultural event there that night. The drum beating and all the folklore dancing was too much for me. I'll try to find a different restaurant next time I'm in South Florida.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank guesttx68
Orlando, Florida
“Never thought I would like Haitian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I love trying new things. So I just had to come here. First time for Haitian food, and I loved it. I had the shrimp with coconut sauce. It was awesome. Lets not forget the mojito. It might be the best mojito I had during the entire vacation in Miami Beach. I could have stayed there all day drinking their mojitos. But I had other plans for the day.

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great Haitian Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

A must for excellent Haitian food!! Food takes a while to prepare, so be patient. but it is certainly worth the wait :)

Visited February 2012