Tripadvisor

Ranked #203 of 1,341 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Casa Tua offers the perfect dining experience by blending elements of the five senses. Inside our handsome Mediterranean villa or outdoors in our inviting garden, guests indulge in sensuous sights, sounds, smells, textures and of course, tastes. Each guest feels as if he were visiting the home of a very good friend, a special place to enjoy our delicious Northern Italian cuisine, fine wine, and exquisite art. Whether it’s the cozy feeling in our library, the glow of the lantern-lit trees in our lush garden or the festive atmosphere of our 20-seat Chef Table in full view of all the kitchen action, Casa Tua offers unforgettable moments that set it apart from any other restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I unfortunately must submit that my wife and I were extremely disappointed in our experience at Casa Tua yesterday evening. We read fantastic reviews so we expected a great dining experience. Since it was my wife’s birthday I booked well in advance and requested a table on the patio, which was confirmed. I was also assured that our server would bring a piece of cake and a candle following dinner. Instead of our preferred and confirmed patio table we were seated at table #1, which was next to the front door, indoors. The dozens of diners who arrived later all bumped into us as they were led back to the patio. Our server was beautiful but cold, rushed and distracted. 90 seconds after being seated she asked for our order, although we were never informed of the evening’s specials or asked if we wanted a drink. The meal was good, not great, and consisted of a very small portion of fish with 3 asparagus stems buried underneath. Of course, the birthday dessert I ordered never arrived.
Very overpriced and overhyped! Would never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This attractive restaurant has exceptional food.
The small room we were seated in at first was roomy and quiet
When a large group of former frat brothers on a bachelors party was seated in the middle of the room it got excessively noisy
Also crowded: so much so that the wait staff had trouble moving around and many times banged into my seat and others seats
When we complained we got little reaction: the hostess told us to come back on a night when they aren’t so busy; not likely.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

This place has beautiful outdoor seating and attentive service. It has a variety of dishes that are top notch and extensive wine selection. I would have to give in modest review for value.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Definitely the best Italian food in town!!!Wow was spectacular....flavors are so tasty, and the most important thing I’m vegetarian and I didn’t know how many options I have at this place , Giovanni did his best job, best chef, he made it special...thanks so much for the amazing night ✨

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Hostess offered to sit on a table with wet chairs in a rainy night (12/26). Waited for a different table for 40’ at a crowded bar with waiters bumping into me, before I decided to go check on the status and after seeing people that arrived at the bar after us being sitted. Hostess offers me the same table! I point to her 2-3 tables inside that were available. Says they didn’t come to her attention because people just left. One was already prepared.

Waiter wasn’t easy to flag down when needed and didn’t bother to remove bread crumbs from the table after our meal and before desert.

Quality and presentation of of food was good, but not great.

Drinks, including glass of wine, start at $17.

Overall disappointed with service and not impressed with food given the prices.

Will not be going back.