“Surprising good!”
Review of Grillfish

Grillfish
Ranked #125 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Espanola
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I am very picky eater, I was almost turned off from eating at any restaurant on south beach. I only agree to eat here because my cousin talked about this place so much, our waitress was very talkative and friendly lol and the food was delicious

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service and atmosphere was amazing!!! It was my girlfriend’s birthday and they did a spectacular job at making us feel special! The Lobster with the creamy garlic sauce was sensational!!! My girlfriend had the Shrimp in Garlic-Tomato Fra Diavolo Sauce and it was phenomenal. Very flavorful and delicious! And made the romantic evening everything I aimed for! Amazing food, romantic setting and superb service!!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel recommended this restaurant as an alternative to A Fish called Avalon as it was less expensive. The service was excellent Marc recommended things and also made suggestions re the wine. I had mussels they were delicious and the sauce was fabulous my main course was the lobster which was cooked perfectly,my husband had the Yellow Tail Snapper which he enjoyed. I loved the decor and if I went back to Miami I would certainly visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Grillfish is just excellent. The service is superb, the food delicious. It reminds us of the way Ocean Drive was 20 years ago when the restaurants were all unique. It's on Collins so you don't have the crowd of Ocean Drive. Highly suggest giving it an evening.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Ceejayrose (see below) sums this place up pretty well.

The food was really poor, the calamari were like elastic bands and my "special" of lobster was tasteless.

The service was non existent, atmosphere vacant and it was soo disappointing.

I do not recommend Grillfish

Been to Grillfish? Share your experiences!