“If you like the Cheesecake factory menu... this place would be perfect for you.”
Review of Nexxt Cafe

Nexxt Cafe
Ranked #183 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Jazzyz
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great menu that oddly reminds me of the Cheesecake factory.
Great staff and fresh food for both adults and children.

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

There are numerous restaurants in this outside mall, mostly Italian food, but this is the place to go. Loved the menu, the food and drink choices were great. They have half price happy hour drinks and appetizers. I stopped by here to kill time , have a snack and cocktail and loved it so much, I came back later that evening with my husband for dinner. They had a twin lobster dinner for $26.95 and it was excellent. I paid twice that much the night before for the same meal at another restaurant and the lobster was not as sweet and tender as NEXXT. We tried several different dishes during our vacation and loved them all with the exception of the hamburger. My husband said it was greasy and made the bread soggy. We loved the firecracker shrimp . The prices for food and beverages were very fair and the location was perfect for outdoor seating and people watching. This is one of the few restaurants that we visited in Miami that doesn't include a tip in their total price and you could tell by the attentive wait staff that they were earning their tip. I would recommend this place for families also , it is casual and the menu is kid friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Gander, Canada
“Pleased with meal”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Ate here with my husband and 12 year old. We really enjoyed it. Wide selection on the menu and portions were very generous. All three of us enjoyed our choices. I had the pasta with shrimp which came with huge shrimp and was delicious. Husband had a burger and daughter had pizza. Service was okay. We ate inside to escape the heat but lots to see if choosing to sit outside. Not many choices for desert. Prices very reasonable for such a tourist area. Would go again.

Visited July 2014
“Great choice in Lincoln rd”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. Lincoln rd prices. The menu (at least for me) is a exactly copy of Cheesecake Factory, more expensive, but some plates are even better, like the Steak Diana and the mignon steak with mash potatoes!

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Great burger Bad Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We sat inside for the AC. The place was busy & noisy. Waitress didn't check on us often. We kept having to flag her down to remind her to bring our drinks & other items. We waited like 45 minutes for a burger & when I finally got it she forgot the cheese. I won't go there ever.