“Wow was I in the same place? My experience was just fine”
Review of Nexxt Cafe

Nexxt Cafe
Ranked #178 of 1,098 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
New York City, New York
“Wow was I in the same place? My experience was just fine”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Boy if I read the reviews before stopping in here I would have kept walking. A lot of people make all sorts of comments and I am happy to say that's not what I experienced. I went in around 1 pm mid-week and had nice lunch.

The menu is huge and so are the portions. I did not go too exotic on my order and the food was very nice. All very edible and served at a reasonable speed. The salads are really big as were the sandwiches and just about every plate I saw.

The only comment I might agree with is it seemed like that waitress had a lot to do and a lot of ground to cover. But she was very pleasant. She was even joking with the man at the table next to me about the size of his portion and how much he ate.

The tables are kinda close together and it is a big sprawling place but the outside area is nice and there is an awning so you do not bake in the noon day sun .... of course unless you want to.

I see this as a safe bet place with typical American restaurant fare.

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Anoka, Minnesota
“Excellent food, excellent price!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Best seafood around! Go there for happy hour 5-7 and get outstanding deals on fresh seafood and guacamole!

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Best way to start to taste SoBe”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Nextt café is situated on a terrace in Lincoln Road, so, once you have a table on the terrace the view is guaranteed: all kind of beautiful people passing by: tourists, artists, models , athletes etc etc…you don't need a reservation, eventhough it is always crowded. The menu is huge, but no more that the dishes, excellent quality\price :from giant and delicious Burgurers, to more refinated proposals like the Miso salmon, wich is just delicious.
You should go there with no rush, take your time because the service could be sometimes a bit slow, but it is for a reason: you won't regret your choice!

• Visited February 2014
Michigan
“Does not disappoint!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful outdoor seating area and atmosphere; friendly waiters with good service; reasonably priced entrees with wide variety, and very kid-friendly! We ate our best meal here during our recent trip to Miami Beach. It was refreshing not to get a tourist trap. Food was fresh, wonderful flavor and generous portions! Best place to eat well without being ripped off in Miami Beach.

• Visited February 2014
Burlington
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Our first night in SoBe so we popped in Nexxt for a bite and done drinks. Well they have happy hour until 7pm, so had done great food and drinks and cool outdoor atmosphere and an amazingly low bill for SoBe. Visit this place on the Lincon pedestrian mall and you will not regret it!!
Cheers