“Good food”

Nexxt Cafe
Ranked #173 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Went during happy hour drinks and appetizer half price. I ordered the buffalo popcorn chicken they were sooo good. Hubby ordered the dynamite shrimp he said was good as well. We ordered the Zombie cocktail it was good and strong. I also had the strawberry martini it was strong but not as good as the Zombie. I would definitely go back next time I'm in miami.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
“Amazing Food, Huge Portion Sizes!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This cafe was so amazing we went for dinner / lunch three meals in a row. The portion sizes are huge and the value for money is excellent. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.

Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing! So much food!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place is awesome! We had dinner for my bachelorette party here, and the whole staff was so nice and attentive and for a tapas bar, the portions were HUGE and it was really affordable!

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Gigantic menu - that all tastes about the same”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This mecca of Lincoln Rd gawkers that need to stop for refueling is just that. The menu is extensive, yet somehow the flavors all manage to be the same mildly flavored gigantic portioned food, that make you feel like you're getting your money's worth (if you had no discerning taste buds) No matter if you're getting asian, middle eastern, american or spanish, all of which they have...it all tastes and looks about the same. Its expected that with a menu this big, no one thing can be done that well, but my advice is still to the basics, or go elsewhere.

Visited March 2013
North Miami, Florida
“Never again?”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

So, after a lovely charity walk (AIDS Walk Miami 2013) in Miami Beach, seven of us went, on a friend's recomendation, to Nexxt Cafe on Lincoln Road. The setting was perfect, on the edge of the sidewalk to see & be seen, gentle breeze keeping it from being overly hot, just enough shade for those of us who needed it. And let me say that having done a charity walk, we were NOT the dirty, unwashed masses. It was a perfect morning, we were groomed and while wearing t-shirts from the walk, not shabbily dressed. A group of proffessional adults spanning 20 years in ages, not badly behaved kids.
There were at least 7 empty tables that I could see without getting up to do inventory so you couldn't say they were slammed.
After we were seated, we waited 20 minutes for anyone to show any interest in out table. In fact, the people at the next table finished, left, a new couple were seated there and had drinks & apps before we had water. At the 25 minute mark, one of us went to the hostess & asked if we might see a server soon. Someone was there within five minutes but she seemed bothered by our presence when she took our orders. One of us, the snob amoung us who'd been suggesting we leave & find another place foe several minutes, decided to order nothing so there were only six items and six beverages ordered.
Beverages arrived in short order but we waited 45 minutes for food and mine wasn't there. At that point, I declined to order fearing that it would be 45 more minutes.
The food that did arrive was mostly good. (Feeling sorry for me, everyone let me have a bit of theirs and the waitress did bring me a plate in less than 5 minutes) One person's omlette seemed as if it might have been languishing under a heat lamp for a while & got a bit rubbery. We did enjoy ourselves but 3 of us had to leave to be somewhere else before one had finished his meal and long before the check came.
We did have a good time of it and, as I said, the food was good but, I'd never recomend it to anyone for fear of them having an experiance like this. And, I was a bit miffed at the included gratuity although, if that's their service standard, I can understand why. As we a) seldom go to lincoln Road for a meal and b) there are many other choices, I don't think I'd ever go there again.

• Visited April 2013