“Great food, Service Unpredictable.”
Review of Nexxt Cafe

Nexxt Cafe
Ranked #261 of 1,156 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We decided to eat here after walking by and seeing the food. I had Mexican chicken and my husband had Vietnamese carmel chicken. The food was great and the serving sizes were huge. We were there during shift change and our order got lost. The waitress and hostess kept walking by our table and acting like we were not there. The waitress actually introduced herself to the table next to us and passed us by. We finally stopped the hostess and asked about our food, since the people next were finishing theirs and we ordered at the same time. 5 minutes later the waitress came to our table and told us that she had just been informed that she would be serving us. It only took 10 minutes to get the food then. No one seemed to care that we had waited 45 minutes to be noticed. The only reason I rated Nexxt Cafe very good was due to the food - it is truely great. The guys next to us said that their friends come there frequently and the service in unpredictable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,893)

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We are great fans of this place and have been there many times since 2009. Unfortunately, we realised that both food wise and staff wise, quality has seriously gone down hill in the last fiew months. It took forever to get our food, which wasn't what we ordered, the restaurant itself was dirty, seemed worn down, would definitely need a paint job and a window cleaning. Being on Lincoln Road is not enough, you got to serve good food with a competent staff as well! Other places in the area got it, why not you?

Reviewed November 19, 2012

When I see a menui that ranges from burgers and fries all the way up to multiple choices of seafood and fish, I have prejudice a assumption that that no restaurant can possible have good food without truly specializing in a specific cuisine. The Trip Advisor reviews were quite high, which led us here in the first place, and I took a look a the menu before hand. My kids wanted pizza and fries, while my wife wanted Mexican, and I wanted a salad with salmon in it. I think this is one of the only places in Miami Beach that could have possibly satisfied all of our palettes. We were all very pleased and I was surprised that this "jack of all trades" could actually make every single dish very well.
In typical Lincoln Road fashion, the tables are very close to each other. This place is no exception. But this gave us the opportunity to clearly see what other's had ordered, and everything we saw looked great, and the people were pleased.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Simply enjoyed solo dining here. Conversation could be had with willing diners seated next to you. If not, watchng the street's sights can occupy the time before a huge dinner arrives. Remember to ask for a 'doggy bag'. Prices range from reasonable to high. If you detest close tables, this is not the place for you. Drinks are pricey yet equal to any area bars/restaurants.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I've been here several times in the last 4 years. The service is always good and fast, the food is great (large, fresh and deli), the menu is huge, the prices absolutely reasonable!

I will always come back!