“Best way to see Miami--highly recommended!”
Review of Hang Glide Miami

Hang Glide Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Best way to see Miami--highly recommended!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I visited Miami with a few friends, and I am so happy we decided to go on this trip! We had such a blast, and Andy, Mike and Eric were awesome guides. They made us all feel very safe and made the whole trip so fun.

Once I got up in the hang glider I couldn't believe the amazing view of Miami! Hang gliding is definitely the only way to get that view--Not to mention it was really exciting in itself!

Hopefully I can get down to Miami again soon and go hang gliding again!

Visited March 2014

“An Amazing Experience & Great Crew!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hands down, one of the most amazing, exhilarating and fun activities I've ever experienced. Like the previous posts; the crew is very professional, easy to be around and make it enjoyable for all. Make sure to get the video, the view is unforgettable. It's a must do, in my opinion. I also believe it's a great gift idea. Enjoy!!

Miami, Florida
“Highly recommend this to everyone”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I've been in Miami for about 3 years now and this is by far the best attraction Miami has to offer! The guys were extremely professional, friendly and fun! They made me feel comfortable the entire time and the views were breathtaking! I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends when they are here visiting!

Laurel, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Best water adventure in Miami; hands down!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Eric, the owner, was absolutely awesome!!! After skydiving in Key West, FL and hang gliding at Jockey's Ridge in Outerbanks, NC, this was definitely a cool experience and well worth the time and money. Found it by surprise and Eric made it happen for us on short notice over a holiday weekend. After Scuba diving from Key Biscayne, I'd go back out with Eric before I'd book another local dive when back in the area. Eric also uses GoPro for the flight to have video/pix to capture your adventure. Enjoy!!!!

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“...a "MUST" in Miami....hands down (and 2 thumbs up!)”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you want the best view of Miami's gorgeous skyline, during a beautiful sunset, with handsome men; look no further. Hang Glide Miami is not only the hottest attraction in the water, but the coolest one in the sky. Where else can you HANG out on a fast boat, flirt with fun guys (and girls), and listen to your favorite music for under $150 bucks in Miami??? Reality check: no where! Did I mention you get to fly 1500 feet up into the sky as well? Ummmm, yeah... I need not say more. Hang Glide Miami is ridiculously perfect for a cute couples, crazy college kids, sex-in-the-city-sistahs and even the mighty macho men. It's easy, it's fun, and it's not something you can do every day (like go to a beach bar...). Your friends already hate you for bring in Miami... you might as well bring up the bragging-bite a notch by sending them a FB, Instagram AND Snapchat photo of you in the sky... hanging from a kite... in the middle of the bay... in the middle of winter... with a tan... and a hottie next to you with an even better tan...Just saying: Hang Glide Miami is a must...hands down and 2 thumbs up.