“It's called Havano's now”
Review of Polo Norte - CLOSED

Polo Norte
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family and ordered a lot of food, 7 people. The service was very good. Servers were very friendly and attentive. We ordered Media Noche sandwich-awesome! Cuban Sandwich-very well done. Cuban style pizzas were ready super fast and very well cooked.
We also ordered smoothies, the best one is the malted milk!
If you want to try realy good and cheap cuban food in Miami Beach.

1  Thank YoaRobe

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The seafood ceviche is the BEST I've ever tasted!! I could have drank the juice to the last drop! The Lechon Asado was so flavorful and tender! I was so full and about to head out on a flight and had to take the left overs with me to enjoy later. The service was great until we were done eating. Sat at the bar by the kitchen and had to wave the waitress down to get our bill and again wave her down to request to go plates. Asked bills to be separate. They lumped them together, so we had to wave the manager to please separate them. Priced $$. Daily Specials. Everything from pizza, pasta, sandwiches, chicken, beef, pork and seafood, to a variety of ice cream, Cuban deserts, to coffee and sangria! Open every day 11 am-12am! 1200 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, # 305-672-9200. Website: www.polonorterestaurant.com

2  Thank ViolaM
Reviewed June 29, 2014

sumisore sauce was amazing. request it! i loved everything about the food. IT was awesome! nothing else to say abut the sauce!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by Polo Norte for some Cuban cuisine on our one day in Miami--what a treat! Margaritas were $7 (and strong but tasty) and the food was delicious! I got the Cuban Chicken Wrap and my fiancé got the Media Noche and we were both so pleased with the exceptional flavors! Just two blocks from the Hotel Victor, where we stayed on Ocean Drive! So glad we happened upon this restaurant.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Very large menu easy for anyone to find something. Interesting milk shakes, I got the mamey and it was very good. The cordon blue with Cuban sausage was very good. The service was attentive, the waiter came by several times to see how we were doing. And we got out of there with two nice sized entrees and three drinks for under fifty bucks.