“Fantastic pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

This place lives up to its hype, and has really great pizzas. Two of us split a pizza and only had one slice left and we ate as much as we possibly could because it was so good. Definitely recommend if you're in Miami Beach, it seemed like it was frequented by locals, so I would make a reservation because we had to wait about half an hour for a table and that was short compared to everyone else.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Best pizza I ever had. I know its been on netflixs TV show ugly delicious and I was expecting it to be a bit hyped up.

But I have tasted some amazing pizza but this is by far the best I ever had. Its hard to put a finger on what makes it so good but it is.

Maybe it's the glass bottle rolling pin. But whatever it is I hope they keep doing it as its amazing.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to family lunch, place was full and only 2 waiters who were swamped with work (under staff), the food was really, really good; seasonal salad was really good with pistachio, meatballs simple but really good, pizza (believe the hype) was sooooo good. I even can almost forgive the bad service, only complain was the bill, couldn’t print it and felt was tooo much.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2018

The perfect place for a delicious pizza. best crust and top ingredients.
They have few options and they are all excellent. Is the perfect place to go in any occasion.
They have a full bar and ambiance is also great.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Eaten here a round 5 times and every time the beer on tap has been just plain bad.
Pizza is good thin crust and tasty but toppings lack imagination.
Staff is so hit and miss sometimes good and sometimes just bad inattentive and forgetful.
Need to sort out the bad tap beer.

Date of visit: November 2018