“Like an Itailian family from Brooklyn”
Review of Lucali Miami

Lucali Miami
Ranked #191 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went for Pizza. This a family style old classic Italian (but only a year old) treasure. We had-a meatballs! Awesome. We had-s fresh balls of Mozzarella and I emphasize the fresh! We had-a vino...limited selection but carefully chosen. We had-a service...staff was reactive and anticipatory. We had-a hand thrown thin crust...entertaining and we had-a wood fired oven.

Every thing on those Pizza's was as fresh and pure as one could get. Even though they have been open almost a year...their grand opening is just coming up. Quite an interesting a high quality neighborhood joint. Refreshingly pure.

There are newer reviews for Lucali Miami

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went to have pizza at 6pm the restaurant was filled with family's and kids. The pizza was fantastic. We also had the burrata cheese. The Kale salad was good also.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Need I say more?? Cool local section of south beach best pizza and kale Caesar ever!! And good beer selection as well!! Yummy!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

good pizza nice atmosphere friendly staff I enjoy my staying and I can recommend to everybody thanks

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Located away from the tourist area of Miami it was a real treat to eat a different style pizza. I loved the open garage doors so you felt like you were outside and the service was great.