“Great food”

Ranked #284 of 1,101 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 30th Street
Description: Barok serves exceptional tasty continental food. Using only the freshest, top-quality ingredients we delight our guests with classic dishes, along with unique creations from our excellent chefs. From our freshly made croissants and baguettes to our savory seafood risotto, each morsel is a work of art. We bring our vision of healthy and tasty cuisine matched with exceptional service, giving our guests a relaxed dining experience away from the hustle and bustle. Come and experience Barok amidst the beauty, excitement and fun that is Miami Beach.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Awesome food. Enjoyed Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, snacks. Great variety and the presentation was awesome.

There are newer reviews for Barok Miami Beach

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I only continued to go because of Maria the server, the food was average. nothing to go crazy over, but good service that keeps the drinks flowing works for me

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went with a Living Social coupon (2 courses, appetizer, 2 drinks). Service was really attentive, atmosphere (poolside) was casual yet romantic, and the food was very good. The seafood salad appetizer contained huge shrimp, calamari and scallops. Filet mignon entree was very flavorful, and although it was rare rather than medium rare as ordered, the server took it back to the kichen with a smile and an unnecessary but appreciated apology and returned it to us cooked perfectly. My pasta was cooked just as requested - al dente - and the waiter made sure it was to my liking. I would give 5 stars except for two things: the seafood on the salad, though fresh and cooked perfectly, was served unexpectedly hot. Second, my pasta was extremely salty (and I am a huge salt fan). The flavor, however, was excellent. We will definitely return and probably order the same things, just with a request for slightly less salt.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stumbled upon Barok after a walk down the Boardwalk. Sat outside by the pool and our 4 dishes were great. Tuna, seafood risotto were very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I did a Groupon deal for dinner here and came towards the end of the evening, before going out on a Friday night. Dinner was very good and my date and I enjoyed the personal atmosphere.