“Poor Experience”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food was just ok, but the prices were crazy for the off-menu specials we selected. It was a bad experience. Luckily the rest of our trip we had excellent meals and very good service. There are much better options on Ocean Drive.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We walked along the strip, trying to pick out a "good" place that wouldn't break the bank. We too were enticed with 25% off and a free glass of wine, on our second pass by. Food was good and we couldn't complain about the bill. It seemed on par with other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I read a few of the other reviews and I feel bad for these people. Out of all the places we (my family and I) could have stopped at to eat we picked this one. We had some chit chat with the Manager (I forgot his name) he was very polite and from NY (like us) so we stayed to eat. I had the lobster and steak which was $95 for my plate. I wasn't expecting it to be that much and my husband had asked the waiter 3 times how much it would cost and he didn't say anything. I was having a hard time find a meal but I will not lie I am glad I chose it. That was the best tasting food I ever had in my life. My advice to anyone who eat in Miami PERIOD would be too look at the menu before you order. Common sense right? If something cost $10 don't be surprised how your bill looks when you ordered it. I ordered an off the menu item but I am happy with my meal so I wish the waiter would have just warned us to begin with. I don't understand how people can complain when you know your in Miami. Miami is expensive!! Avoid the strip of restaurants if you don't want to spend money. My husband order the fajitas mix and he really like it as well. BTW we are very very picky people and I'm proud to say I didn't have a bad experience here. I wish I had a photo to prove it! I wish!!!!!! (I will be returning)

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Perhaps we had a bad experience, but be careful! Like nearly all of the beachfront eateries they have someone on the front to pull you in. This girl offered 25% off everything and a free glass of wine, being very shallow that did it for me. The food was average, the beer was expensive about $11 a bottle, dear even for Miami, the free wine didn't materialise, the 25% only came off the food and they added the 22% tip, for my convenience, of course. Did I complain? well we had nothing in writing so no, we just left feeling very ripped off!

1  Thank noonan101
Reviewed February 26, 2014

First off let me say their cocktails are nice! It was the best Mojito I have ever had! But unfortunately it came with a $30 price tag! If you have been to a holiday resort where restaurants are trying to get you to sit down and eat, this place along with pretty much all of them on ocean drive are like that! Which dose not bother me, I admire their hustle, but be honest about what you are selling!

This place basically lies about their prices to get people to eat/drink here! Me and my friend was approached by a young man stating 'Its happy hour and our cocktails are $5' I replied great, do you have mojito's? he said yes. So we sat down and awaited our cocktails, it was so darn hot we needed shade! When our cocktails arrived, they looked well worth the $5, mine was perfect, however my friends cocktail was abit too strong, so he said he'll make her something else with less alcohol. Whilst this was happening on the table to my right two ladies were arguing with the waiter (who had approached us), about their bill. One of the lady's shouted 'I don't like how the way, you were crafty with it, and I'm not leaving a tip! When the other cocktail arrived he asked us if we wanted any appetizers, we said we were fine, I decided to ask him how much the cocktails were, as I had a gut feeling these were far too big to be $5 and by the other ladies reaction I felt we had been conned. The waiter responded $70, I nearly spat my drink right out! So we said you told us it was $5 happy hour, he said yes only to the cocktails on our board! He was extremely crafty as he should have responded originally 'We do have mojito's however they are not included in the happy hour'. I felt so annoyed and tipsy I couldn't even finish the drink!. Looking back at the situation, I wish I had only paid the $10 and walked off, as he definitely tricked us! Don't get me wrong the cocktail was really nice, just the right amount of rum and limes, but it was definitely NOT worth $30!

The amount of terrible reviews compared to the amount of good reviews, should tell you something! Avoid this place!!!

For $30 in England you can buy a whole round for at least 5 people!!!!

There are some really nice restaurants on Ocean Drive, which are far more cheaper for equally as good cocktails and food!

This place needs to be shut down, or needs new management! - They will be out of business soon, the way they are carrying on!
AVOID-AVOID-AVOID