$209
$372
$299
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$284
$257
$328
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$319
$288
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$174
$329
$156
$130
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$385
$308
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$254
Priceline
2,697 results
All reviewsquiet streetlincoln roadsouth beachart deco hotelbooked directlyocean drivetwo blocksgood sizepool areaexcellent locationnice poolthe hotel managerper dayshort stayshort walk to the beachresort feeconvention center
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Excellent Hotel
This was our fourth stay at this hotel and each time has been a delight. The hotel's location is excellent, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean and the hotel overall is kept well maintained. The breakfeast is fairly basic but certainly not bad, even for a prolonged stay. The snacks available at the bar in the afternoon are excellent as well.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank F8917NLmarcc
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear F8917NLmarcc,
Thank you so much for once again choosing hotel Pestana South Beach on your visit to Miami and for leaving us this wonderful review. We are so thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your kind words remind us that our hard work never goes unnoticed!
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

A lovely hotel in a great location. Walking distance to beach, Ocean Drive, Art Deco area, Espanolla Way and Lincoln Road. The pool in the hotel is nice with a good pool bar and loungers. Towels are provided as well as two sun loungers on the beach free of charge. It is one block away from the beach so nice and close. We didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on food. A valet parked our car and it cost approx $30 per night to park the car on top of hotel room.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie C
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Melanie C,
Thank you so much for choosing hotel Pestana for your recent visit to Miami.
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave such positive feedback regarding our Hotel. Our entire team takes pride in the level of service provided, so it is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We have indeed an ideal location in the heart of South Beach. We are close enough to all of the city's main attractions and yet, we enjoy the peace and quiet of our neighborhood.
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here before and after going on cruise and staff could not have been nicer .Arrived back in morning and was allowed into room which was much appreciated as official check in was 4 pm .Our room was clean and beds very comfortable and would recommend anyone going for a wee break to try here .

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear stuartlaird,
Thank you so much for choosing hotel Pestana for your recent visit to Miami.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon, and that when we do, we will provide you with a 5-star worthy rating, which is our goal for each and every review we get. We would also love to see you at our newest location, which will be opening in New York very soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Spent 1 night at the Pestana and would 100% recommend. It's perfectly located for South beach, just 2 blocks away from the Beach and Lincoln St where all the action is. It's very quiet, we had an amazing night's sleep in a huge bed. The aircon is loud but it didn't bother us as it kept as well cooled. The rooms are tastefully decorated, light, airy with ample mod cons. Fast free wifi. There's a lovely central pool where you can chill and a poolside bar. The staff are all friendly and courteous. We didn't eat at the hotel as there are so many bars and restaurants just up the road. We loved this hotel so would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AllisonTuck
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear AllisonTuck,
Thank you so much for choosing hotel Pestana South Beach on your recent visit to Miami and for leaving us this wonderful review. We are thrilled to know you had a great time and to hear all the positive things you had to say about your experience. Our cozy pool area is indeed wonderful, as is our ideal location in the heart of South Beach. We are close enough to all of the city's main attractions and yet, we enjoy the peace and quiet of our neighborhood.
We would also like to remind you that booking directly with our hotel, on our website, will give you the best rates and conditions, such as included breakfast and resort fees!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Miami or our newest location, which will be opening soon in New York.
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I spent the night here in March, 2016 (Note: I am putting when I traveled as August, 2016 due to not being able to put March, 2016 as August, 2016 was the earliest date this site would allow. Please accept my apologies on this issue) and the staff, service, and room were all excellent. I also received a card for two lounge chairs but did not have a chance to use because of my short stay at the hotel. I also used their valet service and they parked my car in their high rise parking area right next to the hotel. You are also only about a five minute walk from the hotel to the beach if you decide to stay at Pestana. I was new to Miami and the staff there was able to hook me up to entertainment during my short stay there also. In addition to hooking me up to entertainment, the staff at the Pestana were able to help me out with an Uber so I wouldn't have to drive around Miami since I wasn't that familar with the area. The room I stayed in was also very clean and quiet and provided a low pressure shower in the bathroom that was very relaxing. I'm not certain if Pestana is the best or not when it comes to quality but it certainly met my needs during my overnight stay in Miami. If you are in Miami, I recommend you give Pestana a try even if it is for a short stay like mine. Thanks for everything Pestana and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Room 1216 was on a higher room floor and required an elevator to get to. Lower floor rooms are the best option if they're available.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank over22

Dear over22,
Thank you so much for choosing hotel Pestana South Beach on your recent visit to Miami and for leaving us this wonderful review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that our confortable rooms, fantastic location and the service of our friendly and welcoming staff were all to your liking. I will share your comments with our team, whom I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.
We look forward to welcoming you back to hotel Pestana South Beach Miami or our newest location, which will be opening soon in New York.
Warm regards,