“Love this place.”

Catch
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: South Beach Local Shuttle- goes around numerous bus stops every 10-15 mins. The fare is 25 cents.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The service here is a class act. The food is delicious, fresh, flavorful and filling. The sushi is some of the best I've ever had. Pretzels to start yum.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

After reading such great reviews about Catch - I decided to try it......glad I did! The food was top notch and very inventive. My favorite dishes were the tuna tartar on crispy rice, tacos wonton, po' boy sandwich and Cantonese Lobster. The food was expensive but well worth it. Sit upstairs and leave room for desert

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We didn't intend to share plates, but the menu had so many great sounding things, we had to! Food was delicious! Our favorite was the Lobster Roll. (We ordered a 2nd!) Specialty cocktails were just ok. My friend didn't like hers, and the waitress took care if it right away and suggested something different that suited much better. Atmosphere feels festive and the decor is comfortable. We had 3 dinners in South Beach, and this was our favorite. I will go back, and I will definitely send people to Catch!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great menu for sharing, but the food is so delicious you might not want to share. The lobster rolls are small, but decadent... Best item I sampled off the menu!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wonderful restaurant, amazing food, superb service. The manager, the sommelier, the waiter, and the girl at the bar while we were waiting for our table were great We were 8 people and we are all very pleased. Have sushi for appetizers, you won't regret it. If you are a large party you should try their plates to share like the lobster and fish. This restaurant will cost you but it is worth every penny.