Open today: Closed

from $99.00
from $90.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews bottle service dj booth favorite bartender steve aoki light show bachelor party main bar hip hop music was great vip table awesome night in south beach server clubs promoter miami edm
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

STORY is definetely one if not THE best club we have ever been. Especially on a night of EDM you can really appreciate the insane sound and light system. If you have arranged properly getting in is a smooth sailing and if you are lucky enough to get AMANDA to attend your table then ur night becomes one for the books! Not only is she super funny and pleasant to be around but before you even ask for anything is already there for you! Professionalism on another level!
Thank you AMANDA and STORY!
We will b back !!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I was excited to come here with my hostel ground and get in for free to check out this nightclub. I was excited until Story wanted to charge me $25 for a single vodka and orange juice and then look at me like a piece of filth when I told the bartender she was crazy. I left 20 minutes later.

The bartenders might as well have hold a gun while wearing a ski-mask because this place is robbery!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We were at story during the Halloween festivities. We had such a great time. The decor and atmosphere was great. Our server Alisha was AMAZING. She was very attentive even though she had more than enough tables to cater to. Kudos to her. Keep up the great work we will definitely be back for Alisha!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Go04062491505
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in Miami, first time I couldn’t make it to story. Happy I did this time around, it’s a must see spot in Miami. The lights are crazy and there were so many people! I’ve never seen such a big night club in my life. Besides these cool lights, all the girls here are gorgeous and SWEET. I don’t get that type of experience at other clubs. I’ve had bad experiences with bartenders with attitude. Well here, I came across a bartender named Liz. She was so sweet to me, and so was the bartender with her. Love the atmosphere they gave the club. All other Miami clubs need to be like story! Lights, entertainment, and good customer service!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a world class night club for dancing and socializing. The mood is techno music with a huge DJ booth on the stage playing the international sounds of today's pop culture. It is $60 per person to get it, but that's what these top notch places charge.

Date of experience: July 2018