“One of my faves”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“One of my faves”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been coming since they opened and I do love this steak house. The lobster rolls, short rib bone marrow, and corn are phenomenal. Highly Recommended.

Visited January 2014

Pekin, Illinois
“Outstanding meal. Excellent service.”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have dined here on 3 occasions and each was superb. Recommend the Florida heirloom salad and the Short Rib entree in particular. Strongly encourage an evening visit as it's a favorite of locals living near Sunset Harbor. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
“Great tacos!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went with a bunch of co-woerkers for lunch (during the week its a taco shop from 12-3pm.)

I was not disappointed. Had the calamari tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Service was fast and friendly. They purify their own water and its so refreshing.

Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
Miami
“Many better steakhouses in Miami”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went for lunch with my family and I was thoroughly unimpressed because of the following:

A) Menu claims you are getting prime quality steaks, and you are paying for prime quality steaks and my personal opinion is that they are not prime steaks. I had a rib eye and it was tougher than prime quality rib eye's from other steakhouses like the Capital Grille or Morton's and even prime steaks that I cook at home.

B) The location is kind of blah for a place with these prices

C) The staff were not particularly nice or warm. The service was good but I expect to feel that someone is happy to see me when I'm forking over premium prices.

• Visited December 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great for a date.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I'm overall satisfied with the food but the desserts menu needs a little more work. I asked for a hot chocolate cake with ice cream and what I got was not what the server explained to me what I should expect. Plus the "hot cake" was cold in the middle. Minor tweaks here and there and this restaurant will be top notch. I will refer without a doubt.

• Visited October 2013