“Great Scene”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I went here based on a dessert picture from Facebook. I do not eat meat, but saw they had a nice selection of seafood. We had a business meeting nearby so we thought we would try it. SO GLAD WE DID!!! The bartenders are really friendly and knowledgeable. Our waiter was really helpful in explaining the menu. Considering I do not eat meat he steered my husband in the right direction on how to order for one. The vibe was so cool and very trendy. I felt completely comfortable there. It is not right on Lincoln Rd or Washington...but it was a quick 5.00 cab ride away.

1  Thank Mandy W

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We ate at PB Steak for the first time last night. Great service, great food, steaks cooked to exact temperature which is so important to my husband as he usually gives his "steak lecture " whilst ordering as he likes his black and blue assuring them that if it is not black and blue he will send it back!
Our server was extremely knowledgable about everything on the menu.
The piece de resistance was the "French toast Sticks" dessert which was is one of the best unexpected desserts all three of us have ever had! We were literally drooling and if we were not so full probably would have ordered another one!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our monthly family outing was PB Steak on Purdy in Miami Beach. Parking can be a little tricky but when you sit down prepare yourself for a gastronomic feast. Understand that I am with 2 young boys (19 and 21) so the wife and I went out on a limb and had the bone marrow and it was fantastic. Everyone order beef (excellent) except for me who had a PB salad and it was really very good. The wine was excellent and the desert was very good. We were even graced by the presence of the Chief Camilo Blanco to make sure our dinner was just right. Take ,y advise and get aay to a little piece of paradise hidden off the Venetian Causeway and enjoy a great high end family restaurant without the snobby pretense. Great Place. It was just the parking that kept that final "star"

Reviewed February 23, 2013

PB Steak serves wonderful food and offes great service but the decor lets the place down....and at these prices it needs to improve....

Reviewed February 5, 2013

while visiting Miami Beach last hear, we ate at Pubbelly. We enjoyed it so much, we wanted to visit again this year, but it is not open on Mondays. So we tried PB Steak, which offers several small and medium plates in addition to their steak menu. Oh my gosh... everything we had was incredible. Steak tartare sliders... what a concept, and so delicious. Dates with chorizo, bacon confit, and fried asparagus all were so satisfyingly savory. Friendly and attentive service, too.