“Great sushi ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Haven’t been there two months and really enjoyed the food! Can’t wait to return and I am very excited to hear they are doing delivery now as my home is a few blocks away.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (381)

Reviewed July 14, 2019

Very good food. Excellent service that makes the experience worthwhile. Thanks Rochelle! Try the Pork belly and the corn

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Tried the miso black cod and the pork belly - fantastic !! It won’t disappoint you. Very soft and tasty.
The service is friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

LOVED this sushi place! We came here with a local and it was delicious. I wouldn’t have found it otherwise, but if you’re looking for a good sushi place with lots of variety, I suggest going here. Really recommend the spicy tuna pizza and the butter crab roll melts in your mouth. The sushi was super fresh and the service was great. Didn’t love the miso eggplant

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

I liked Pubbelly sushi. Been meaning to come here for years and finally made the trip! The food is really good quality. My wife and I shared the octopus, the black cod and the pork belly rice. Each dish was excellent but the portions were really small.

This is the issue I have. So you pay $30 for a tiny black cod yet you would get a normal portion elsewhere. I’m happy I experienced it, solid food but too expensive for what you get. For this reason it’s a one off visit.

Date of visit: June 2019