“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Gelato-go South Beach
Ranked #2 of 39 Dessert in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: We make our own Gelato base daily with fresh ingredients. Our dairy flavors use low-fat milk with cream and no butters, while our Sorbettos are made with seasonal fruit. Exclusive ingredient include prestigious Pistacchio from Bronte (Sicily) and Nocciola (Hazelnut) from Piemonte. We also offer Italian Pastries and coffee.
Lemesos, Limassol, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was very nice ice cream. Bit overrated, as I really was expecting something far more amazing from the other reviews!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nicki C

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The gelato here is not Authentic italian or anything of the sort. I asked for a pistachio flavor and I was given hazelnut flavor instead after being told the pistachios "were flown in from sicily" LOL i swear he said that

I ordered an espresso and the owner used a nespresso machine to make it and charged 2.50 for a 60 cent capsule

He tried to get us to sit down so we wouldnt see him use the nespresso.

Abosolutely no atmosphere just a room with a freezer and nespresso I have no idea why this is place is so highly rated on tripadvisor. its suspicious ....we were fooled and robbed...dont be next...go anywhere else lol

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Eric H
Stockholm
“Not so good that I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My expectation was high when I saw the reviews at Tripadvisor. But I was a little bit disappointed. Modest number of flavours ice cream. But it taste very well.

Visited June 2013
alex692, Owner at Gelato-go South Beach, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Hi dear customer,

we appreciate your feedback. Although we have only 12 flavors available at this time, we rotate them everyday, as we produce them fresh every morning. We hope you'll come back soon and taste the new ones!

Thanks

Gelato-go Staff
New York City, New York
“i love ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Try the cheesecake is the best. Location is very chic and clean. My hotel was right in front. had to have it everyday on my stay.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jannelle M
“Wow is right!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

These guys are straight from Italy and they make the absolute BEST gelato I have ever tried ....wow.

I am in south beach now going to go for a gelato later this evening

Amazing!!!