“What a beautiful place!”

Gelato-go South Beach
Ranked #3 of 48 Dessert in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: We make our own Gelato base daily with fresh ingredients. Our dairy flavors use low-fat milk with cream and no butters, while our Sorbettos are made with seasonal fruit. Exclusive ingredient include prestigious Pistacchio from Bronte (Sicily) and Nocciola (Hazelnut) from Piemonte. We also offer Italian Pastries and coffee.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Incredible! Finally a real Italian gelato! Bravi ragazzi, bravi!
The best gelato in Miami by far!
A MUST!

1  Thank Ste645

Reviewed February 13, 2013

this is what miami beach needed to be a perfect place, the real italian gelato, so creamy and tasty! uhmuhm... I've never had in ice-cream so good here in Miami! and the atmosphere so relaxed, the young people running the shop are so friendly and talkative! well done Domenico!

1  Thank maristella b
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

No hyperbole, this is the best gelato I have ever had. The texture, rich flavor, and friendly service by Domenico will have you coming back for more. Try the Nocciola you will not regret it.

1  Thank Eduardo G
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I'm on vacation in Miami, most of the places on Ocean are overpriced and are just okay. Gelato-go is the exception! What an amazing place for a treat! The please is clean, the service is impeccable! I can't say enough good things about the people that run this place; friendly, helpful, polite. They offer free tastes and there are so many incredible flavors. They have fresh ingredients that you can really taste the difference. The pistachio has such a clean and fresh pistachio taste, amazing! The hazelnut is also delicious and has whole hazelnuts also! The cheesecake is soooo good and rich! One of my favorite parts of my trip. I wish there was a gelato-go in my town. Thank you Gelato-go!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

fantastic flavors... fantastic service.. right across the street from the beach. What more do you want???

1  Thank penguinsonfire