“reasonable price, good food”
Review of Serafina Dream South Beach - CLOSED

Serafina Dream South Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th Street and Collins Avenue
Description: Located at Dream Hotel in the heart of South Beach, we specialize in signature Northern Italian cuisine fused with a welcoming, energetic atmosphere. Owners Vittorio Assaf and Fabio Granato have transported Serafina’s New York comfort food to the energetic corner of 11th Street and Collins Avenue, welcoming families, locals and guests to feel at home. Serving more than 24 pizza varieties and offering a wide selection of salads, pastas and grilled fish and meat, diners enjoy recipes that use the highest quality ingredients at reasonable prices.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

the food was spectacular!!! company was better ,this has been a busy month for me and my husband but we are definitely enjoying our last weekend in Miami, I would definitely recommend this place :)

There are newer reviews for Serafina Dream South Beach

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon around 4ish. It was pretty dead (that awkward time between lunch & dinner), but we had just flown in and wanted to grab a bite to eat.

Apparently the inside of the restaurant in being renovated, therefore, we were seated outside on the terrace, overlooking Collins & 11th street. The terrace was secluded enough by palm trees, that you weren't distracted by the people walking by, etc.

The two meals we received here were night and day. I ordered the Di Sofia Salad (their "Italian" version of a classic Caesar salad - per the menu). It sounded pretty plain for $10.50, so I asked if I could add grilled chicken, and the waiter responded with a yes. When I received the salad, it looked far worse than something I could receive at McDonald's. The 'grilled' chicken was the thinnest, driest, unseasoned chicken I have ever tasted on a salad. The dressing was barely there, and the lettuce was eh. I am not one to send food back, but this was a SALAD and was literally inedible. So I kindly told the waiter and sent it back, not ordering anything else.

At this point, my boyfriend already received his grilled chicken Panini. His meal, on the other hand, was DELICIOUS. The chicken was thick, succulent, and tasty. So, my question here is...you have grilled chicken that is delicious, why couldn't this be used for the salad?! Like I said, night and day. My meal was a 1 at best, his was about a 4. The Panini (with fries) was definitely enough for two people to share, at $15.00 for the meal.

When we received the bill, we noted that they comped by salad (that I only had a bite of), and it would have been $15.00!!! I don't know how this restaurant could charge the same price for an inedible, disgusting, measly salad, and a delicious, mouth watering, juicy Panini.

Service was decent. Drinks pretty good, yet expensive (shocker).

1  Thank NicAshBar
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the dinner at Serafina. Service is good and the food is really tasty. The indoor area was closed, so we could only eat in the outdoor tables, so the wind was a bit o a problem, but, overall, really liked the restaurant.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great light bite at a reasonable price. My husband and I split the sausage pizza and spinach salad with goat cheese and honey dressing. Both were wonderful as were the mojitos. Service was a little slow, but the atmosphere was so pleasant we didn't mind the wait. We'll definitely go again next time we're in South Beach.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great location just off of Ocean Drive with outdoor seating. This Italian restaurant is being transformed into a Mexican restaurant in the coming weeks and they only have outdoor seating until the renovation is completed.