The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 07/22
$199
$360
$252
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$359
$219
Free cancellation until 07/26
$229
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$284
$256
$263
$244
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$314
$157
Cancelon
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$292
$233
3,877 results
All reviewsflorida cookerysouth beachjames hotelbeach serviceocean drivean umbrellaocean frontlincoln roadpartial ocean viewbeach chairsamazing locationalfredoespanola wayart decopool staffvalet parkingmiami
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location cannot be beat for the price you pay! Its in the perfect spot just one block off the busy street of Ocean Drive. And steps from the beach with seats and towels included in your hotel stay. Umbrellas are an extra charge.

The rooms were clean and modern. We had a partial ocean view which was very nice, the balconies are super small.

The pool was excellent, we were always able to find a lounger and relax, the bar is just next to it with great drinks and snacks.

The check in was terrible for us which is why we didn't rate it a 5/5 our check in took almost 30 min to complete, and we were forced to move rooms the next day as the entire floor had been booked for someone else.

Overall for the price, it's the best you will find.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For the price, you can't beat the location. Beach access as well as a nice pool area (with poolside bar). At first I thought the room was kind of dirty, but I think it's simply because the hotel is right on the beach. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay. First of all the stuff was really friendly and helpful. We ask for updating the room and the receptionist went beyond our expectations and replaced our king room to studio king suite. On my birthday we went to Key West trip. Back to the hotel I found champagne waiting for me to celebrate. Pools are clean. The hotel’s location is perfect, next to the Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Thanks for the service.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of this hotel was perfect, and the hotel itself was beautiful.

Working for Marriott myself, I cannot begin to explain my disbelief in the terrible customer service. My flight was delayed and when I landed I had 4 missed calls from the hotel asking if I would still be there.(It was only 7pm) When I got there I waited to get a room for a longer time because the GSA was on the phone with his "manager". I was told I had to switch my room during my 3 night stay, however they provided me with an upgrade. I guess a balcony showing a roof is an upgrade but don't quote me. When my room was switched after the second night I was told that at 11 am they would move my things out of my room and take them to my new room. At around 3 PM I went back to my room so I could shower and get ready for my last evening of my vacation. My new room "wasn't ready" and I was told I could access my new room so I can shower and all my things would be there. My things were missing when I went back to my old room and the door was left propped open. The front desk lady lied to me over and over and I was playing a game. Nobody apologized. Everyone made excuses. It was really unfortunate to receive such terrible service.
The men standing at the doors of the hotel and out by valet were amazing. Same faces every day and they were some of the very few kind people at this hotel. Service at the pool/beach was great as well.
Management needs to rethink their service strategy because you are now representing Marriott. As a Marriott employee myself, as well as a top Hospitality Student, this hotel showed many red flags. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Tell them you want a high floor and a room larger than a box.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Emilyshakro1
nicoleroyalpalm, Manager at Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Emilyshakro1, I wanted to personally reach out and apologize to your for the inconveniences you endured during your stay. I would like to speak with you in person so I can get more details address with our team. As a student and fellow Marriott associate I would like to thank you for the gift of feedback, I am sure that as you continue to gain experience and learn more of the industry you will find that feedback is most valuable to continue to learn and grow. I look forward to hearing from you feel free to reach me at Nicole.carmenate@royalpalmsouthbeach.com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Room should not have been available! See pics. Draperies randomly hanging, furniture missing wood fronts, stains, bathroom in need of repair, etc. Even worse, once reported to management, the customer service was terrible. Not even an apology. Asked for another room. Moved to a room with no sitting area furniture...just the hanging lamp where the table and chair should be. I should have paid attention to the reviews but took a chance. Don’t do it! Lots of nicer hotels in the same area. Was promised a credit. Wasn’t there at checkout!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank teenmama2015

Thank you teenmama2015 for sharing your feedback with us. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay did not go as expected due to the condition and service you received. I wanted to personally offer my apologies for the inconveniences caused to you and your guest during your stay with us. I would love the opportunity to ensure you receive the credit as promised and to talk more in person. Please feel free to email me at Nicole.carmenate@royalpalmsouthbeach.com.