“great time”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

music was not so good all the same trhough the night but we had a great time and we really enjoyed the crowd and the dirnks were reasonable

Visited October 2012

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worst Service EVER!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I dropped $1.5k at the FDR room with a few friends. I got hot in the club and went outside for some fresh air. When I wanted to go back in they refused to let me in and made me wait in line, AGAIN!!! After telling the doorman multiple times I had a table and my card was down, the [--] STILL refused to let me in!!! The Hotel is an Icon, it's beautiful but the service is horrendous. Walked out discusted and will ensure I go out of my way to tell anyone who will listen how horrible the service was! My only regret was not telling the property manger I work in the industry and was discusted with service. Glad these guys are being acquired within the next year.

6 Thank Alexander J